Sentencing reform in the United States : history, content, and effect / Sandra Shane-DuBow, Alice P. Brown, Erik Olsen
- Shane-DuBow, Sandra
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Justice, National Institute of Justice, Office of Development, Testing and Dissemination, 1985. and Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 348 pages : forms ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, Alice P., Olsen, Erik, Abt Associates, and National Institute of Justice (U.S.). Office of Development, Testing, and Dissemination
Full Text available online
- Issues and practices / National Institute of Justice
- "Supported by contract number J-LEAA-013-78, awarded to Abt Associates, Inc. by the National Institute of Justice"--T.p. verso. and "August 1985."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 319-344.
View MARC record | catkey: 1272742