Geologic field trips along the boundary between the central lowlands and Great Plains : 2014 Meeting of the GSA North-Central Section / edited by Jesse T. Korus, Conservation and Survey Division-School of Natural Resources, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Society of America. North-Central Section. Annual Meeting (48th : 2014 : Lincoln, Neb.)
- Boulder, Colorado : Geological Society of America, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- v, 63 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Korus, Jesse T., Hannibal, Joseph T., Tucker, S. T. (Shane T.)., and Rovey, Charles W.
- The geology and paleontology of Ashfall Fossil Beds, a late Miocene (Clarendonian) mass-death assemblage, Antelope County and adjacent Knox County, Nebraska, USA / S.T. Tucker, R.E. Otto, R.M. Joeckel, and M.R. Voorhies -- Pleistocene geology and classic type sections along the Missouri River Valley in Western Iowa / Charles W. Rovey II and E.A. Bettis III -- Building and decorative stones, and other geological aspects of the Nebraska Capitol / Joseph T. Hannibal.
- "Sites of geologic interest along the boundary between the central lowlands and the Great Plains are anything but subtle. Both geological and human forces have created some treasures in this area, and this guidebook includes three field trips offered at the GSA North-Central Section meeting in Lincoln, Nebraska, in April 2014"--
- 9780813700366 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12740806