AIDS doesn't show its face : inequality, morality, and social change in Nigeria / Daniel Jordan Smith
- Smith, Daniel Jordan, 1961-
- Chicago : The University of Chicago Press, 2014.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 208 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Okada men, money, and the moral hazards of urban inequality -- Gender inequality, sexual morality, and AIDS -- "Come and receive your miracle": Pentecostal Christianity and AIDS -- "Feeding fat on AIDS": NGOs, inequality, and corruption -- Returning home to die: migration and kinship in the era of AIDS -- Living with HIV: the ethical dilemmas of building a normal life.
- 9780226108667 (cloth : alkaline paper)
022610866X (cloth : alkaline paper)
9780226108834 (paperback. : alkaline paper)
022610883X (paperback. : alkaline paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 185-197) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12740810