Pivot points : five decisions every successful leader must make / Julia Tang Peters
- Peters, Julia Tang
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 244 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Preface: A different approach to leadership and careers -- From ordinary career to leadership journey: what separates leaders from managers? -- IDEA: Bud Frankel, founder and former chairman of Frankel & Company -- Change: Glen Tullman, managing partner of 7wire Ventures; former CEO of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions -- Team: John W. Rogers, Jr., founder, chairman, and CEO of Ariel Investments LLC -- Culture: Al Golin, founder and chairman of GolinHarris -- Passion: Dale Dawson, Founder and CEO of Bridge2Rwanda -- Lessons from the journeys of five leaders -- Lessons from survey findings -- Your pivotal five: a new career road map.
- Intimate interviews and broad survey data reveal that the leaders who stand out are the ones who fearlessly face the decisions that characterize career turning points. Amazingly, the people who break through barriers to transform industries encounter-- and effectively confront-- the same five critical decisions. Tang Peters shows you how five inspiring and approachable leaders made the choices that cemented their legacies.
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the John and Renee Kelly Libraries Collection Endowment for the Business Library; 2014.
- Endowment Note:
- John and Renee Kelly Libraries Collection Endowment for the Business Library
View MARC record | catkey: 12741545