Michigan 1:50,000 / prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey for publication by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Standard map series designation: Series V762
- Washington, D.C. : Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center, [194-]-
- Physical Description:
- maps : color ; 56 x 42 cm, on sheets 74 x 57 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center and United States. Army Map Service
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; transverse Mercator projection (W 90°25ʹ00ʺ--W 82°24ʹ00ʺ/N 48°11ʹ00ʺ--N 41°41ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Set includes sheets from multiple editions and multiple publishers. Earlier editions published by the Army Map Service.
Issued in 15 minute quadrangles.
Each sheet titled and numbered, for example: Galesburg sheet 3968 IV.
Sheets variously include boundaries diagrams, adjoining sheets diagrams, slope guides, and elevation guides.
"This map is red-light readable."
View MARC record | catkey: 12742484