Freedom, security and justice in the European Union : internal and external dimensions of increased cooperation after the Lisbon Treaty / Ronald L. Holzhacker, Paul Luif, editors
- Introduction. Freedom, security and justice after Lisbon / Ronald L. Holzhacker and Paul Luif -- New parliamentary practices in justice and home affairs : some observations / Mendeltje van Keulen -- Non-binding peer evaluation within an area of freedom, security and justice / Stine Andersen -- Redefining the relationship between security, data retention and human rights / Jeanne Pia Mifsud Bonnici -- Protecting the EU's borders from ... fundamental rights? : Squaring the circle between Frontex's border surveillance and human rights / Luisa Marin -- The Prüm process : the effects of enhanced cooperation within Europe and with the United States in combating serious crime / Paul Luif and Florian Trauner -- The interface between the area of freedom, security and justice and the common foreign and security policy of the European Union : legal constraints to political objectives / Peter Van Elsuwege.
- Treaty on European Union (1992 February 7). Protocols, etc. (2007 December 13)
- National security—Law and legislation—European Union countries
- Human rights—European Union countries
- Criminal justice, Administration of—European Union countries
- Law enforcement—European Union countries—International cooperation
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12742486