Exchange of Letters between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of Guyana concerning the Provision of Personnel of the United Kingdom Armed Forces to Assist in the Staffing, Administration and Training of the Armed Forces of Guyana, Georgetown, 15 June, 1967 / presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for Commonwealth Affairs by command of Her Majesty, December 1967
- Uniform Title:
- Agreement between the Government of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland and the Government of Guyana regarding the Status of Her Majesty's Forces in Guyana (1966 May 26). Protocols, etc. (1967 June 15)
- London : Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Commonwealth Office
- Treaty series ; no. 100 (1967) and Cmnd. ; 3483
- At head of title: Guyana., "The Agreement entered into force on 26 May 1966.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
View MARC record | catkey: 12742646