New Hampshire 1:50,000 / prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey for publication by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Standard map series designation: Series V712
- Washington, D.C. : Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center, [197-]-
- Edition (no.)-DMA.
- Physical Description:
- maps : color ; 56 x 41 cm, on sheets 74 x 57 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; transverse Mercator projection (W 72°33ʹ00ʺ--W 70°36ʹ00ʺ/N 45°18ʹ00ʺ--N 42°41ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Issued in 15 minute quadrangles.
"Map information as of (dates)."
"Published by DMAHTC (dates)."
UTM and state grids.
Each sheet titled and numbered, for example: Milford sheet 6669 I.
"This map is red-light readable."
Includes "Elevation guide", "Boundaries", "Slope guide", and "Adjoining sheets" diagrams.
"USGS (map reference nos.)."
View MARC record | catkey: 12742690