Global climate change and U.S. law / Michael B. Gerrard and Jody Freeman, editors
- Additional Titles:
- Global climate change and United States law
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, 
- Second Edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 865 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gerrard, Michael, 1951-, Freeman, Jody, and American Bar Association. Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
- Introduction and Overview / Michael B. Gerrard -- The international climate regime / Kyle Danish -- Evolution of U.S. climate policy / John C. Dernbach and Robert Altenburg -- Clean air regulation / Jonathan Martel, Christopher Jaros, Zachary Fayne, and Shailesh Sahay -- Environmental impact review / Paul Weiland, Robert Horton, and Erik Beck -- Endangered Species Act / Dave Owen -- Corporate disclosure considerations related to climate change / Matthew Morreale -- Civil remedies / Emily Hammond and David L. Markell -- Regional initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions / Eleanor Stein -- State initiatives / David R. Hodas -- Cap-and-trade / Lesley K. McAllister -- Local initiatives / J. Kevin Healy and L. Margaret Barry -- Electricity background and trends / Jim Rossi and Thomas Hutton -- Electric power generation fuels / David B. Spence and Emily Hammond -- Transportation and land use / John R. Nolon -- Transportation fuels / Brent Yacobucci -- Carbon capture and sequestration / Wendy B. Jacobs -- Water and climate change / Robert W. Adler and John C. Ruple -- Agriculture and forestry / Blake Hudson -- Climate adaptation law / J.B. Ruhl -- Geoengineering / Albert C. Lin -- Addressing climate change through non-climate international instruments / David Hunter and Chris Wold -- U.S. climate change law and policy : possible paths forward / Jody Freeman and Kate Konschnik.
- 9781627227414 (alk. paper) and 1627227415 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12743088