Handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration / European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights, European Court of Human Rights, Council of Europe
- [Luxembourg] : [Publications Office of the European Union], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (260 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- European Union. Agency for Fundamental Rights, European Court of Human Rights, and Council of Europe
- "In March 2011, as a result of their first joint project, the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights and the European Court of Human Rights launched a handbook on European law in the field of non-discrimination. Following the positive feedback received, it was decided to pursue this collaboration in another very topical area where equally there was felt to be aneed for a comprehensive guide to the case law of the European Court of Human Rights, the Court of Justice of the European Union as well as to relevant EU regulations and directives. The present handbook seeks to provide an overview of the various European standards relevant to asylum, borders and immigration. The handbook is intended for lawyers, judges, prosecutors, border guards, immigration officials and others working with national authorities, as well as non-governmental organisations and other bodies that may be confronted with legal questions in any of the areas the handbook sets out to cover" - Foreword (page 5 of PDF).
- Emigration and immigration—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Refugees—Government policy—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Asylum, Right of—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Border security—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Refugees—Government policy—Europe
- Asylum, Right of—Europe
- Border security—Law and legislation—Europe
- Europe—Emigration and immigration
- 9789287199690 (CoE) and 9789292391058 (FRA)
- "The manuscript for this Handbook was completed in April 2013. Updates will become available in future on the FRA website at: fra.europa.eu/en/theme/asylum-migration-borders and on the European Court of Human Rights website under the Case-Law menu at: echr.coe.int."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12744696