Liberty and security in a changing world : report and recommendations of the President's Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President's Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies
- Additional Titles:
- Report and recommendations of the President's Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies and Also known as: NSA Report
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Office of the Director of National Intelligence?], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (304 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Principles -- Lessons of history -- Reforming foreign intelligence surveillance directed at united states persons -- Reforming foreign intelligence surveillance directed at non-united states persons -- Determining what intelligence should be collected and how -- Organizational reform in light of changing communications technology -- Global communications technology: promoting prosperity, security, and openness in a networked world -- Protecting what we do collect.
- United States. National Security Agency
- Intelligence service—Law and legislation—United States
- Electronic surveillance—Law and legislation—United States
- National security—Law and legislation—United States
- Data protection—Law and legislation—United States
- Privacy, Right of—Government policy—United States
- Electronic surveillance—Government policy—United States—21st century
- "12 December 2013." and Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 2, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12745584