The world of the John Birch Society : conspiracy, conservatism, and the Cold War / D.J. Mulloy
- Mulloy, D. J.
- Nashville : Vanderbilt University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 286 pages ; 27 cm
- Part one -- Exposure -- Putsch -- Extremism -- Part two -- Rights -- War -- Conspiracy -- Afterword.
- "A comprehensive, engaging and provocative study of the John Birch Society, which examines the controversial right-wing group in the context of American's Cold War and conspiracy cultures during the 1950s and 1960s, and demonstrates its significant role in the development of the conservative movement in the United States"--
- 9780826519818 (cloth : alk. paper), 0826519814 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780826519825 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0826519822 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12746300