Tony Brown's journal [electronic resource] : do pollutants & parasites cause all disease / by Bob Morris
- Black studies in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Do pollutants and/or parasites, working in tandem in the body, cause of all disease? According to Dr. Hulda Clark, author of The Cure For All Diseases, the normal suspects (lack of exercise, vitamins deficiencies, hormone levels, etc.) are not primary causative factors. She claims the cure is the electric and herbal treatment of parasites and the avoidance of pollutants.
- Related Titles:
- Tony Brown's journal (Television program)
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 28, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Black studies in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12747133