- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This film demonstrates the practical application of positive psychotherapy strategies in individual counseling and clinical supervision. It is comprised of an introduction to positive psychotherapy and its benefits followed by eight individual counseling vignettes. Vignettes demonstrate positive psychotherapy strategies, including forgiveness, flow, optimism, finding meaning, savoring, gratitude, satisficing (satisfying and sufficing), and strengths-based clinical supervision.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 8, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12747360