Le quattro volte [electronic resource] / Vivo Film, Essential Filmproduktion, Invisible Film, Ventura Film presentano ; proddoto da Marta Donzelli [and others] ; un film scritto e diretto da Michelangelo Frammartino
- Additional Titles:
- English title: Four times
- New York : Kino International, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (88 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Donzelli, Marta, Frammartino, Michelangelo, 1968-, Fuda, Giuseppe, Timpano, Bruno, Timpano, Nazareno, Essential Filmproduktion, Invisible Film, Kino Lorber, Inc, Ventura Film, and Vivo Film (Firm)
- New world cinema: independent features & shorts, 1990-present
- Language Note:
- This edition in Italian with English subtitles.
- With little dialogue, this film is a meditation on the mysterious cycles of life. Set in Italy's mountainous region of Calabria, it traces the path of one goatherder's soul as it passes from human to animal to vegetable to mineral. Director Michelangelo Frammartino was inspired by Pythagoras' belief in 'four-fold transmigration' of souls, but his film is far more physical than philosophical.
- "New York Times critic's pick"--Original container., Director of photography, Andrea Locatelli ; editors, Benni Atria, Maurizzio Grillo., Originally released as a motion picture in 2010., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (New world cinema: independent features & shorts, 1990-present). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12756871