Practical ideas, games and activities for the primary classroom / Paul Barron
- Barron, Paul
- Harlow, United Kingdom : Pearson Education, 2014.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- x, 329 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Classroom gems
- Art & DT -- English -- Humanities -- Mathematics -- MFL -- Music -- PE -- PSHE -- Science -- Display -- Reward games & early morning work.
- A collection of 150 unique games and activities to help support teaching in the primary classroom. Designed with busy teachers in mind, the Classroom Gems series draws together an extensive selection of practical, tried-and-tested, off-the-shelf ideas, games and activities guaranteed to transform any lesson or classroom in an instant. Easily navigable, allowing you to choose the right activity quickly and easily, these invaluable resources are guaranteed to save you time and are a must-have tool to plan, prepare and deliver first-rate lessons. -- Provided by publisher.
- 9781292000992 (print : pbk.)
1292000996 (print : pbk.)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12757911