The proceedings in the cause the King against the Dean of St. Asaph : on the prosecution of William Jones, Gent., for a libel : at the Great Session held at Wrexham, for the county of Denbigh, on Monday, Sept. 1, 1783, before the Hon. Lloyd Kenyon, Chief Justice, and the Hon. Daines Barrington, the other justice of our Lord the King of his Great Session of the county of Denbigh / taken in short-hand by Joseph Gurney
- Shipley, William Davies, 1745-1826
- Chester : Printed by John Monk for J. Gurney, [1783?]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, William, 1746-1794
Kenyon, Lloyd Kenyon, Baron, 1732-1802
Barrington, Daines, 1727-1800
Gurney, Joseph, 1744-1815
Great Britain. Court of Great Sessions (Denbighshire)
- HeinOnline world trials
- On the prosecution of Shipley for libel, occasioned by his publishing a pamphlet by Sir William Jones entitled The principles of government.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758329