In the Supreme Court of Florida, case no. SC13-1248, Richard R. McDade, petitioner, v. State of Florida, respondent : on petition for review of a decision of the Second District Court of Appeal of Florida passing on a question certified to be of great public importance : amicus curiae brief of the Florida Press Association and the Florida Society of News Editors in support of the State of Florida / Thomas R. Julin & Patricia Acosta
- Julin, Thomas R.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Richard R. McDade, petitioner, v. State of Florida, respondent; on petition for review of a decision of the Second District Court of Appeal of Florida passing on a question certified to be of great public importance; amicus curiae brief
- Miami, FL : Hunton & Williams LLP, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 20, vii-viii pages).
- Additional Creators:
- McDade, Richard R., Acosta, Patricia (Lawyer), Florida, Florida Press Association, Florida Society of News Editors, Florida. Supreme Court, and Florida. Second District Court of Appeal
- HeinOnline Subject Compilation of State Laws: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- On appeal to the Supreme Court of Florida, at issue is whether the Florida statute requiring consent for recording conversations should be interpreted to enable reporters to record interviews without consent especially where the interviewee is committing or admits committing a crime.
- "Electronically filed 12/09/2013 04:27:15 PM ET."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities": pages ii-vi.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758396