Problems of peace, fourth series : lectures delivered at the Geneva Institute of International Relations, August, 1929
- London : Published for the Committee of the Geneva Institute of International Relations by Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press, 1930.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 224 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Geneva Institute of International Relations
- The nature and working of the League of Nations / by M.K. Zilliacus -- The peaceful settlement of all disputes / by Monsieur Henri Rolin -- The contribution of law to peace / by Professor J.L. Brierly -- The Monroe Doctrine and the League of Nations / by Professor Salvador de Madariaga -- Economic causes of war / by Professor C. Delisle Burns -- International relations in Manchuria / by Professor W. J. Hinton -- The freedom of the seas / by Mr. Alec Wilson -- Industrial relations / by Mr. G.A. Johnston -- The future of the International Labour Organization / by Mr. E.J. Phelan -- The unpreparedness of public opinion / by Professor C. Delisle Burns.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758451