Administrative due process for certain federal employees : hearing before the Subcommittee on Civil Service of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 917, a bill to amend Title 5, United States Code, , to extend to certain employees in the excepted service the same procedural and appeal rights as are afforded to employees in the competitive service with respect to certain adverse personnel actions, June 19, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 156 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 85-1170-P.
"Serial no. 99-29."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758481