Employment discrimination against cancer victims and the handicapped : hearing before the Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 370, to amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make discrimination against handicapped individuals an unlawful practice and H.R. 1294, to amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of a cancer history : hearing held in Washington, DC, on June 6, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 127 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 85-923-P., "Serial no. 99-11.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758636