Expressing the sense of Congress that public schools should be encouraged to include a study of the Holocaust in their history curriculums : hearing before the Subcommittee on Elementary, Secondary, and Vocational Education of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on H. Con. Res. 121, hearing held in Washington, DC on May 6, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Elementary, Secondary, and Vocational Education
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 14 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 86-588-P., "Serial no. 99-96.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758657