Implementation of an entry-exit system : still waiting after all these years : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, November 13, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Implementation of an entry exit system
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 162 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Visas—Government policy—United States
- Noncitizens—United States—Identification
- Noncitizens—Government policy—United States
- Unauthorized immigration—United States
- Biometric identification—Government policy—United States
- Ports of entry—Security measures—United States
- Immigration enforcement—United States
- United States—Emigration and immigration—Government policy
- Shipping list no.: 2014-0158-P.
"Serial no. 113-54."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758764