Modernizing federal restrictions on gaming advertising : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on S. 1876, a bill to allow advertising of any state-sponsored lottery, gift enterprise, or similar scheme, November 16, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Criminal Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 81 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 98-727
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. J-98-82.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12758830