To authorize federal assistance for the establishment and expansion of state missing children clearinghouses : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Resources of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, September 11, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 146 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 87-91-P.
"Serial no. 99-138."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12759031