Undercover Operations Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session on S. 804, a bill to reform the federal criminal laws by establishing certain standards and limits for conducting federal undercover operations and activities, and for other purposes, May 16, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Criminal Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 362 pages) : forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 98-1289
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. J-98-121.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 283-297).
View MARC record | catkey: 12759051