Mitchell and Kenyon. 077, Employees leaving Brown's Atlas Works, Sheffield, 1901 [electronic resource] / produced by Mitchell and Kenyon
- Additional Titles:
- Mitchell and Kenyon 077 : employees leaving Brown's Atlas Works, Sheffield, 1901 and Mitchell and Kenyon reel 06, no. 077
- London : British Film Institute, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (3 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell and Kenyon
- Silent film online
- Language Note:
- This edition silent.
- Engineering factory gate. Main (replacement) title (00/.07). Male workers (men and boys) leaving a foundry (?). The view of the industry behind the metal gates is dark and indistinct; there is a puff of steam visible. A man in a suit and bowler hat marshalls workers past him while other workers stand behind him and look on (02.09). Children (boys and girls) crowding in front of gates. Some carry dolls, other babies, many wave their hats (02.22). Boys and men pose in front of the gates (02.34min).
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 4, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Silent film online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12759931