Mitchell and Kenyon. 247, Parade on West End Pier Morecambe, 1901 [electronic resource] / produced by Mitchell and Kenyon
- Additional Titles:
- Mitchell and Kenyon 247 : parade on West End Pier Morecambe, 1901 and Mitchell and Kenyon reel 22, no. 247
- London : British Film Institute, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell and Kenyon
- Language Note:
- This edition silent.
- This short documentary silent film, from a series by the Mitchell and Kenyon film company in England and shot using a stationary camera, shows pedestrians and traffic on the seashore promenade in Morecambe (Lancashire) in 1901.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 4, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Silent film online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12759975