Mitchell and Kenyon. 287, Congregation at Preston Parish Church, c.1901 [electronic resource] / produced by Mitchell and Kenyon
- Additional Titles:
- Mitchell and Kenyon 287 : congregation at Preston Parish Church, c.1901
Mitchell and Kenyon reel 26, no. 287
- London : British Film Institute, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell and Kenyon
- Silent film online
- Language Note:
- This edition silent.
- In contrast to many Mitchell and Kenyon films, where the camera is positioned at ground level as close to its subject as possible, the operator has carefully chosen a raised vantage point where his presence would be less obtrusive. Could this be a mark of respect to those attending a religious service? Or does it reflect the filmmakers' fear of upsetting the visibly wealthy congregation?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 4, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Silent film online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12759989