Mitchell and Kenyon. 481, Parade of the Bolton Artillery Volunteers, 1901 [electronic resource] / produced by Mitchell and Kenyon
- Additional Titles:
- Mitchell and Kenyon 481 : parade of the Bolton Artillery Volunteers, 1901 and Mitchell and Kenyon reel 44, no. 481
- London : British Film Institute, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (3 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell and Kenyon
- Silent film online
- Language Note:
- This edition silent.
- This short documentary silent film by the Mitchell and Kenyon film company in northern England shows a marching band leading the soldiers past a terrace of houses in the snow. Many soldiers are then marched past the camera by their sergeants. A further contingent is put through its paces with some very precise drilling.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 4, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Silent film online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12760071