Mitchell and Kenyon. 492, Arthur Mold bowling to A.N.Hornby, July 12, 1901 [electronic resource] / produced by Mitchell and Kenyon
- Additional Titles:
- Mitchell and Kenyon 492 : Arthur Mold bowling to A.N.Hornby, July 12, 1901 and Mitchell and Kenyon reel 46, no. 492
- London : British Film Institute, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (2 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell and Kenyon
- Language Note:
- This edition silent.
- This unusually topical Mitchell and Kenyon title is perhaps the first filmed record of a sporting controversy. Lancashire's Mold, one of cricket's leading fast bowlers, was judged to have broken rules with his unorthodox bowling action. Despite his protests, this footage proves him guilty of 'throwing.' Mold's teammate Arthur Hornby was another cricketing giant, captaining Lancashire and England.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 4, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Silent film online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12760081