Letters of Sherwood Anderson : selected and edited with an introd. and notes by Howard Mumford Jones, in association with Walter R. Rideout
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941
- Uniform Title:
- Correspondence. Selections
- Boston : Little, Brown, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 479 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations (portraits) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, Howard Mumford, 1892-1980
Rideout, Walter B. (Walter Bates)
- Four hundred and one of Anderson's most important, characteristic and revealing letters written between 1916 and 1941, arranged chronologically. Includes correspondence with Theodore Dreiser, Thomas Wolfe, Gertrude Stein, Van Wyck Brooks, Alfred Stieglitz, Paul Rosenfeld, Maxwell Perkins, Waldo Frank, Hart Crane, William Faulkner, Margaret Bourke-White, and many others.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Gift of James L. W. West III; 2013.
View MARC record | catkey: 12762248