Fundamental law concerning the exercise of administrative and executive power : (December 21, 1867).
- Corporate Author:
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Basic laws of 21 December 1867 [Constitution of 1867], Basic law concerning the exercise of administrative and executive power, 21 December 1867, original text
- [Chicago] : [University of Chicago Press], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 88-89).
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- "English translation of the original German text of the Fundamental law concerning affairs common to all countries of the monarchy of 21 December 1867"--Header.
Extracted from: Walter Fairleigh Dodd. Modern constitutions. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1909.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Text also available in another English version from H.F. Wright, editor. The constitutions of the states at war 1914-1918; in German; in French from two sources: Princess de Lesignano. Constitutions de tous les pays civilizés (1880), and Eduard Laferriere and A. Batbie. Les constitutions d'Europe et d'Amerique (1869); and in Spanish.
View MARC record | catkey: 12777114