Port directory of the principal foreign ports
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of Naval Intelligence
- Washington : Govt. print. off, 1923.
- 3d ed. / Navy department, Office of naval intelligence, 1923.
- Physical Description:
- v, 747 pages, 1 unnumbered page including tables ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Grayson, Robert Hunston, 1889-
Full Text available online
- "This book has been revised under the direction of the director of naval intelligence by Lieut. R.H. Grayson, United States navy"--Introd., p. iii., "(First issued under date of Jan. 12, 1911)"--Introd., p. iii., and "The information upon which the compilation is based has been obtained from reports from cruising ships of the navy, from files of the Office of naval intelligence, and from special reports from consular officers of the United States, obtained through the courtesy of the Department of state."--Introd., p. iii.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Ex-continental United States ports": pages 663-736.
View MARC record | catkey: 1278264