China and the world : new directions in Chinese foreign relations / edited by Samuel S. Kim
- Boulder : Westview Press, 1989.
- 2nd ed., fully rev. and updated.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 339 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kim, Samuel S., 1935-
- New directions and old puzzles in Chinese foreign policy / Samuel S. Kim -- Domestic sources of Chinese foreign policy / David Bachman -- Maoist and post-Mao conceptualizations of world capitalism / Edward Friedman -- Sino-U.S. relations / Steven I. Levine -- Sino-Soviet relations of the 1980s / Chi Su -- China and the second world / Donald W. Klein -- China and the third world / Samuel S. Kim -- Soldiers and statesmen / Paul H.B. Godwin -- The political economy of China's turn outward / Bruce Cumings -- Chinese policy toward multilateral economic institutions / William R. Feeney -- The changing role of science and technology in China's foreign relations / Denis Fred Simon -- Chinese foreign policy options in the 1990s / Allen S. Whiting.
- 0813306191 (pbk. : alk. paper) and 0813306183
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1280670