Quality of life in severely and profoundly mentally retarded people : research foundations for improvement / edited by C. Edward Meyers
- Washington : American Association on Mental Deficiency, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 384 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Meyers, C. Edward (Charles Edward), 1912-
- Monograph of the American Association on Mental Deficiency ; no. 3
- Hollis, J. H. Analysis of rocking behavior -- Landesman-Dwyer, S. and Sackett, G. P. Behavioral changes in nonambulatory, mentally retarded individuals -- Kuntz, J. B., Carrier, J. K., and Hollis, J. H. A nonvocal system for teaching retarded children to read and write -- Rondal, J. A. Maternal speech to normal and Down's syndrome children matched for mean length of utterance -- Striefel, S., Wetherby, B., and Karlan, G. Developing generalized instruction-following behavior in severely retarded people -- Haskett, J. and Bell, J. Profound development retardation -- Baumeister, A. A. Origins and control of stereotyped movements.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 1281830