Conservation in the United States / by members of the faculty of Cornell university: A. F. Gustafson ... H. Ries ... C. H. Guise ... [and] W. J. Hamilton, jr. ...
- Gustafson, A. F. (Axel Ferdinand), 1880-1942
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Comstock publishing company, inc., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 445 pages : including frontispiece, illustrations, diagrams ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ries, Heinrich, 1871-1951
Guise, Cedric H. (Cedric Hay), 1890-
Hamilton, William John, 1902-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- pt.I. Conservation of soil and water resources, by A. F. Gustafson.--pt.II. Conservation of forests, parks, and grazing lands, by C. H. Guise.--pt.III. Conservation of wildlife, by W. J. Hamilton, jr.--pt.IV. Conservation of mineral resources, by H. Ries.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Selections for supplementary reading": pages -431.
View MARC record | catkey: 1282301