To the mayor, Recorder Aldermen, Common Council and Freemen of Philadelphia, this plan of the improved part of the city surveyed and laid down by the late Nicholas Scull, Esqr., Surveyor General of the Province of Pennsylvania is humbly inscrib'd by the editors
- Scull, Nicholas, 1686?-1761?
- Philadelphia, [Pennsylvania] : sold by the editor's, Matthew Clarkson and Mary Biddle, 1762 ; Ithaca, New York : Historic Urban Plans, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 49 x 66 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Clarkson, Matthew, 1733-1800, Biddle, Mary, and Historic Urban Plans (Firm)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,900 (W 75°09ʹ20ʺ--W 75°07ʹ25ʺ/N 39°57ʹ41ʺ--N 39°55ʹ59ʺ).
- Facsimile., "Reproduced in 1969 by Historic Urban Plans, Ithaca, New York from an engraving in the Library of Congress.", Oriented with north toward the upper right., Includes 2 insets, index to points of interest, and illustrations of ships in the river., and "This is number 309 of an edition limited to 500 copies"--Maps Library copy.
View MARC record | catkey: 1291865