Grassroots development : journal of the Inter-American Foundation
- Additional Titles:
- Grassroots development
- Rosslyn, VA : The Foundation, -
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Inter-American Foundation and Inter-American Foundation. Office of Learning and Dissemination
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.In 8/25:15/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 6, no. 1 (1982)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Semiannual, 1992-
3 times a year, <1988-1991>.
Semiannual, 198 -198.
- Title from cover.
- Special Numbering:
- Vols. 1 (1977)-16 (1992) published as Grassroots development index, 1977-1992 (includes index to earlier title, Journal of the Inter-American Foundation).
Vol. 17, no. 2 and v. 18, no. 1 issued in combined form.
Suspended publication after vol. 22, no. 1, 1999; resumed publication with vol. 23, no. 1, 2002.
- Other Forms:
- Some issues also available via Internet from the IAF web site. Address as of 8/17/00: http://www.iaf.gov/index/indexen.asp; current access is available via PURL.
- Issuing Body:
- Published by the Office of Learning and Dissemination of the Inter-American Foundation.
- Complexity Note:
- Also issued in Spanish and Portuguese eds.; Spanish title: Desarrollo de base; Portuguese title: Desenvolvimento de base.
View MARC record | catkey: 1292694