The engagement of India : strategies and responses / Ian Hall, editor
- Washington, DC : Georgetown University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 217 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hall, Ian, 1975-
- South Asia in World Affairs Series
- The engagement of India / Ian Hall -- The United States' engagement of India after 1991 : transformation / Daniel Twining -- Japan's India engagement : from different worlds to strategic partners / H.D.P. Envall -- Russia's engagement of India : securing the longevity of a "special and privileged" strategic partnership / Lavina Lee -- India and China : strategic engagements in Central Asia / Louise Merrington -- China's half-hearted engagement and India's proactive balancing / Harsh V. Pant -- Australia's fitful engagements of India / Ian Hall -- India's engagements with Southeast Asia : Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia / David Brewster -- Paradigm shift : India during and after the Cold War / Rajesh Basrur -- Conclusion : engagement, India, and the changing international order / Nick Bisley.
- 9781626161412 (hbk. : alk paper), 1626161410 (hbk. : alk paper), 9781626160866 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 1626160864 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12957322