Chemistry for everyone : a helpful primer for high school or college chemistry / by Suzanne Lahl
- Lahl, Suzanne
- [Place of publication not identified] : Tuxedo Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 96 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- The Big Picture -- Chemistry Homework and Test-Taking Tips -- The Atom and the Periodic Table -- Scientific Notation -- Using Your Calculator -- Significant Figures -- The Mole and Molarity -- Units and Conversions -- Acidity and Basicity -- The Ideal Gas Law -- Solubility -- Bonding -- Chemical Reactions.
- Too often, students taking chemistry come away with an incomplete understanding of the subject's basic concepts and how they fit together. Even students with excellent grades often do not comprehend the big picture. Understanding these concepts ahead of time can improve grades and increase motivation for learning. -- and Whether you are a student taking chemistry for the first time in high school, a science teacher/administrator assigning science summer reading or someone who just wants to find out more about chemistry, this book can help you. --Book Jacket.
- 0615386601 and 9780615386607
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12957584