Design for flooding [electronic resource] : architecture, landscape, and urban design for resilience to flooding and climate change / by Donald Watson and Michele Adams
- Watson, Donald, 1937-
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (298 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Michele (Michele C.), 1961-
- Engineering case studies online
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- I: Nature of water -- Weather -- Land and water -- Flooding -- II: Design with water -- The natural landscape -- The altered landscape -- Design for inland flooding -- III: Flood-resistant design -- Flood design analysis -- The coast -- Flood design practices for buildings -- IV: Design for resilience -- Flood-resistant design for sties and communities -- Sea level rise -- Design for resilience.
- This reference presents modern architectural designs that are capable of withstanding the effects of severe weather.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 21, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Engineering case studies online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12958109