Mayo Clinic patient education. Small steps to a healthy you for children and teens [electronic resource] / produced by Mayo Clinic
- Rochester, MN : Mayo Clinic, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (6 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Mayo Clinic
- Health and society in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This video focuses on the concept of 5219 which is a program aimed at changes to a healthy lifestyle and includes diet advice, reducing time behind a screen, and exercise as well.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 1, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Health and Society in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12958259