Computational intelligence in architecting engineering systems [electronic resource] : volume 20 : proceedings of the Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering Conference (ANNIE 2010) held November 1-3, 2010, in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. / editors, Cihan H. Dagli [and others].
- Conference Author:
- Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering Conference (20th : 2010 : Saint Louis, Mo.)
- Additional Titles:
- Smart systems engineering : computational intelligence in architecting engineering systems, ANNIE 2010, and Title on web page: Intelligent Engineering Systems through Artificial Neural Networks. Volume 20.
- New York, N.Y. (ASME, Three Park Avenue. New York, NY 10016) : American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (xiv, 671 pages) : illustrations, digital file
- Additional Creators:
- Dagli, Cihan H., 1949- and American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Part I: Complex adaptive systems -- Part II: Evolutionary computation -- Part III: Bio-engineering systems -- Part IV: General engineering systems.
- The papers included in this volume provide a forum for researchers in computational intelligence field to exchange ideas on smart engineering systems architecting and design.
- 0791859592 (print)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12958696