Immigration relief : legal assistance for noncitizen crime victims / Rachel Gonzalez Settlage, Elizabeth Anne Campbell, Veronica Tobar Thronson
- Settlage, Rachel Gonzalez
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section, 
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 158 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, Elizabeth Anne, Thronson, Veronica Tobar, and American Bar Association. Section of Criminal Justice
- Introduction -- Relief for victims of domestic violence at the hands of U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident family members -- Relief for victims of certain crimes who assist law enforcement : the U Visa -- Relief for victims of trafficking -- Special immigrant juvenile status -- Asylum, withholding of removal, and relief under the convention against torture.
- 9781627225069 (pbk.) and 1627225064 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12958941