Postlewaite, Cameron & Kittle-Kamp: federal income taxation of intellectual properties & intangible assets (WG&L).
- Additional Titles:
- Postlewaite, Cameron and Kittle-Kamp: federal income taxation of intellectual properties and intangible assets (Warren Gorham and Lamont)
Federal income taxation of intellectual properties & intangible assets
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : Thomson Reuters, 2010-
- Additional Creators:
- Postlewaite, Philip F., 1945-
Cameron, David L., 1957-
Warren, Gorham & Lamont
- Covers federal income taxation of intangible assets such as patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets; contract rights such as covenants not to compete, franchises, and leases; governmental privileges such as federal, state, and municipal licenses and permits; and assets generated by the conduct of a trade or business such as goodwill.
- 9780791329603 (print)
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Authors: Philip F. Postlewaite, David L. Cameron, and Thomas Kittle-Kamp.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12963995