Federal & state guide to employee medical leave, benefits, & disability laws
- Additional Titles:
- Federal and state guide to employee medical leave, benefits, and disability laws and Employee medical leave benefits and disabilities laws
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : Thomson Reuters, [2010?-]
- Additional Creators:
- Evans, David G., 1947-
- Federal and state guide to employee medical leave, benefits, and disabilities laws clarifies the interactions among employee medical benefits, medical leave, and disabilities law.
- United States. Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
- United States. Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Sick leave—Law and legislation—United States
- People with disabilities—Employment—Law and legislation—United States
- Discrimination in employment—Law and legislation—United States
- Health insurance—Law and legislation—United States
- Workers' compensation—United States
- Sick leave—Law and legislation—United States—States
- People with disabilities—Employment—Law and legislation—United States—States
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Database includes most recent edition only.
Author: David G. Evans.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12964336