Mortgage & asset backed securities litigation handbook
- Additional Titles:
- Mortgage and asset backed securities litigation handbook
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : Thomson Reuters, 2010-
- Additional Creators:
- Franklin, Talcott J. and Nealon, Thomas F., III
- WestlawNext; Coverage: most recent update: www.westlaw.com
- The Mortgage and asset backed securities litigation handbook is a comprehensive reference when dealing with the unique and complicated issues surrounding a securitized asset or mortgage. It provides information essential to effectively litigating an asset or mortgage-backed securities case. Issues covered include an explanation of securitization and how it affects the claims by or against a client; collection and foreclosure; bankruptcy; lender liability; and certificate holder claims. It also discusses loan origination and servicing, trust representation, pre- and post-securitization claims, borrower litigation, and rating agency claims.
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated semi-annually
- Authors: Talcott Franklin and Thomas Nealon.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12964869