Corporate counsel's guide to international distribution & licensing
- Additional Titles:
- Corporate counsel's guide to international distribution and licensing, Guide to international distribution and licensing, and International distribution and licensing
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : Thomson Reuters, 2011-
- Corporate counsel's guide to international distribution & licensing gives you the basic legal rules surrounding international distribution in a number of jurisdictions, and provides sample forms from a wide spectrum of industries, including agriculture, biomedical research, computers, electronics, energy distribution, factory automation systems, financial services, Internet hosting services, medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, software development, sports wagering, telecommunications, television programming, and wireless communications. The sample forms are taken from companies' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and are publicly available on its EDGAR database. It also includes checklists, sample clauses, and forms. Provides insightful analysis of sample agreements, as well as drafting tips; sample forms from a variety of industries save counsel time by identifying critical issues and offering an initial drafting position; provides alternative drafting positions for negotiating licensing agreements.
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated annually
- Database includes most recent edition only. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12965678