Guide to the International Sale of Goods Convention
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : Thomson Reuters, 2010-
- Guide to the International Sale of Goods Convention is a comprehensive guide on the important contractual issues raised by the U.S. adoption of the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. It covers the terms of the Convention, when it applies, what contracts are covered, and whether usages and practices make a difference. It reviews the rules of contract formation, offer and acceptance, conclusion of the contract, sale of goods, obligations of the seller, obligations of the buyer, passing of risk, anticipatory breach, damages, and avoidance. Includes executive legal summaries; provides an annotated text of the Convention, including case abstracts from many different countries; includes an analysis of the U.S. Department of State; includes official comments on the draft convention; provides a table of adopting countries.
- 9780929576336 (print)
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated annually
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12965683